- From age 12 up
- No prior knowledge, but interest
- An own DSLR, system- or compact camera which lets you set aperture and shutter speed manually. Plus the user manual if available.
- No smartphone camera please
- At home: Photo editing programm an advantage
Content as DF2, age-appropriate:
- Overview of the history of photography until today
- Camera functions
- Shooting programs P, A, T and the manual mode M
- Focal length
- Light, lighting and flash
- Sharpness and unsharpness
- Different picture editing programs and their possibilities
- regular exercises to become acquainted with your camera and its settings.
- Photo talks / discussions
Please state the course number JF2 in your registration.