- No prior knowledge, but interest
- An own DSLR, system- or compact camera which lets you set aperture and shutter speed manually. Plus the user manual if available.
- No smartphone camera please
- At home: Photo editing programm an advantage
- Overview of the history of photography and the development of digital photography
- Camera functions
- Aperture, f-stop and DOF
- Interaction between aperture and shutter speed
- Programs of the camera
- ISO numbers and their impact on aperture, shutter speed and acuity
- Focal length and different lenses
- Sensors and the Crop Factor
- Light and colour, light temperature and white balance
- Lighting and flash
- Sharpness and unsharpness
- Different picture editing programs and their possibilities
- regular exercises to become acquainted with your camera and its settings.
- Photo talks / discussions
Please state the course number DF2 in your registration.
* on public and school holidays there won't be classes.