- No prior knowledge, but interest
- An own DSLR, system- or compact camera which lets you set aperture and shutter speed manually. Plus the user manual if available.
- No smartphone camera please
- At home: Photo editing programm an advantage
Part 1, theory:
- Get to know the functions and basic settings of a digital camera
- The shooting programs of the camera
- Focal length, lenses and the impact of the sensor size
- Light, lighting und flash
- Sharpness and unsharpness
Part 2, practise:
- Guided exercises to become acquainted with your camera and its settings, inside the studio and outdoors.
Please indicate the course number CF2 in your registration.